Saturday, January 3, 2015

Build a Bouquet Project Kit



Day 11- Sneak Peek- Love flowers- your going to love this Build a Bouquet Project Kit
Today I put together a little Step by Step to show you just how quick and easy this beautiful kit is,
you will need some additional products to do this kit so check out page 29 of the
 Occasions Catalogue 6 January - 2 June 2015

Looking forward to helping you get the most enjoyment and use out of your Stampin' Up! Products.
 The products I use can be purchased as from the 6th Jan from my On line Store here or email your order to me at tbrown@dcsi.net.au  or call me 0409533925 or text.

enjoy have a great day
Happy Stamping Teresa




1 comment:

Jenny Adams said...

Teresa this video is amazing... great job! I love the flowers and you have shown me exactly how to do them! You are extremely talented - I hope you can show this video at the Warragul Party Day!!!