Friday, January 2, 2015

Hooray It's Your Day Project Kits

 
 
Day 10. If you love working with card kits your going to love this one.
Gather your  friends Order your Kits on the 6th January and book your  Kit party.
I can bring the supplies so call me and book your day with me in February or March.
I would love to help you get the most enjoyment and use out of your Stampin' Up!
 Hooray It's Your Day Project Kit. 
 
 
 
This is the Kit. you can make this on your own with there additional products. Hooray It's your day stamp set, Bermuda bay ink pad, daffodil delight ink refill, strawberry slush pad, pistachio pudding ink refill. 
I love using the spritz and  the spritz masks  in the card above.

All products I have use can be purchased from my online Stampin' Up! Store here
or you can email me your order at  tbrown@dcsi.net.au
or Phone 0409 533 925 or text me

Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalogue starts 6th January 2015
Sign  up to join my Stamp Family Jan 6th - March 31st 2015
Only $169 and receive a $235AUD
Plus during Sale-A-Bration, you get to choose between two FREE! product options:

Join my team here go to join the fun- Join now- from anywhere in Australia and join my team.

Why not You? Why not now?
enjoy your day
Happy Stamping Teresa

No comments: