Sunday, January 4, 2015

Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration A Happy Thing




Hi and today is day 12. On day 9 I showed you a card I had made with the FREE A happy thing Stamp Set. Today like to share a Step by step Video also shows you this FREE Irresistibly SDSP
and I used also Blendabilites which During Sale-A-Bration you can choose a Blendabilities assortment as your free item with a $90AUD purchase.

Sale-A-Bration Starts tomorrow don't forget to call in on Sat between 1pm to 3pm and pick up your Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.

If you can not pick them up on Sat 10th I will hand them out at classes and your workshops.
The products I use you can purchased in my online Stampin' Up! Store as from tomorrow.

My 1st class is on this Thursday 2 times 10am to 12noon or 1pm to 3pm
if you like to book in call me on 0409 533 925 seats are limited

enjoy Happy Stamping Teresa

No comments: