Friday, December 29, 2017

Welcome to Stamping with Teresa


I have been doing Stampin' Up! for 11 years this year.
 I love to share the art of stamping with you and your friends.
I am so excited as this year I have joined a blog hop, let's get blogging with the amazing
Jennifer Frost and her blog hop team look out for Lets Get Hopping round 5 this will be my first, On 4th January 2018 at 11am

FOR NEW BEGINNERS


Stampin' Up! Isn't a seasonal hobby to me. Stampin' Up! Is my lifestyle. If you like to make cards to give to someone special. But has never tried Stamping or card making before I have a FREE  day for you. Saturday the 6th January two times 10am to 12noon or 1pm to 3 pm must book in which time you like to attend. Limited spots so book so you don't miss out.
Phone:  0409533925

To See more up coming classes or to shop at my Stampin Up Store Click on link

 www.teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net

School Holidays Card days if your looking for something to do with your children come try your hand at making cards love to see you must book. 0409533925


Children & Parent's Foxy Friends Card Class  4th January 2018

To find out more about classes Click here




 
 

                    Children and Parents Party Panda Card Class  11 January

 











No comments: