Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Retiring Hoilday Catalogue

Retiring and Surplus Items List


This list contains all of the retiring and surplus items featured in the Year-End Sales Event. Retiring products will no longer be available for purchase after 2 January 2018. Feel free to share this list with your customers or direct them to the online store for an up-to-date item list.

Shop here  To Shop at my Stampin' Up! Store 24/7 click link Hoilday Catalogue Retiring 2nd January 2018

Hello to all my stamping friends, I hope you all had the best Christmas as I did with my family and friends. Just a quick reminder that we have our Year End Sale on Please order from my shop or call me to place an order 0409533925 any where in Australia.

I bit excited as I start my first Face Book  Online tonight at 7.30 with stamping with Teresa Yep that's me hope you can join in.

Tonight I will be getting ready for 2018 so join in happy to see you join in.
Talk soon  Happy Stamping Teresa xx

No comments: