Thursday, January 5, 2017

February Class 2017

On Line Video Class

Hi welcome to Stamping With Teresa all Video will be on my Facebook page and from time to time I will bring over here.

I am still working out where and how is the best time and room is good for doing video.

February 2017 Classes

I run my Classes Monday Night fortnight Starting on the 13th Feb 2017 Time 7pm to 9 pm
and Thursday fortnight Starting on the 2nd Feb Time 10am till 12 noon

Seats are limited so will need to book 049533925
I have only 5 seats left on the Monday Night and 2 spots left on the Thursday Morning

I will open Thursday a1pm if you have a group of 5 or more that would love to come make some of my cards.

I will  travel to you as far as Bairnsdale up the line to do classes if you have 5 or more ladies taking part or over to Olinda or Pakenham. If your interested call me and we can talk.

.
This is one of our first cards we are going to make in class Monday Night and Thursday.
Its Ink direct to card and refection.
If your up for a little challenge join us by booking in love to see you.
Have a awesome day.
 
Happy Stamping Teresa

No comments: