Thursday, January 8, 2015
Stampin' Up!Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom
The Lotus stamp set. This is an exciting Stamp set to work with it a two step stamp set but really has 3 steps and its one of the FREE Stamp Set in Sale-A-Bration.
It's simple - one free product for every $90 AUD you spend (before shipping & handling).
Today I would like to share some colour combination to use with this stamp set.
Get the look of three colours with only two! Just Stamp Off the lighter colour before stampin your project.
But its nice to use three colours too. So give these colour ago you can use three or two its up to you but I hope this helps to get you started.
1. Step 1 Elegant Eggplant, 2nd Step Perfect Plum, 3rd Step Wisteria Wonder. (This is in the video above)
2. Step 1 Calypso Coral, 2nd Step Blushing Bride, 3rd Hello Honey (you will need to stamp off Hello Honey as its a darker ink)
3. Step 1 Memento Black, 2nd Step Pacific Point, 3rd Tempting Turquoise (This is in the video above)
4. Step 1 Tempting Turquoise, 2nd Step Marina Mist, 3rd Step Soft sky.
5. Step 1 Baked Brown Sugar, 2nd Step Crisp Cantaloupe, 3rd Step Strawberry Slush (you will need to stamp of this is a dark ink) This is also in video above.
6. Step 1 Calypso Coral, 2nd step Pumpkin Pie, 3rd step Daffodil Delight.
So if you wanted to use only one colour it would be better with a darker ink 1st step will use Blackberry Bliss ink 2. step stamp of before going over step 1. and step 3 stamp of two times.
you will need to play around with it as if your inks are a bit dry it will be different. You may need to reink your pads before you start.
I also use the note cards for these cards there on pg 194 of main catalogue code 131527 $9.95 (plus postage) 20 cards and envelopes. What I love is that there ready for you to make and send a card. Card has thicker cardstock for layering and embellishing. Cards 12.7cm x 8.9cm ; envelope 13cm x 9.2cm also come in crumb cake.
The product's I have used can be Purchased My Online Stampin' Up! Store here
Shop on line 24/7 Shipped Australia Wide.
Enjoy Tips & ideas for your paper Craft.
Happy Stamping Teresa