Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Hi and welcome back to my site.
 What fun bring in some summer to my site. 

I like to thank all the ladies that supported  Melissa Lee today at Mirboo North Melissa is part of the Pink Panthers to support  End Women's Cancer. We had 23 ladies making cards today and having fun together.

 A big week with also attending workshops and doing what I love every day helping and sharing the art of stamping in cards, Scrap-booking, off the page projects and so much more. Thank you so much for everyone that has host a workshop for me. I am only $6000 of my $300.000 a big thanks to everyone helping me get there I have until the 30th March 2015.

If you like to help me any where in Australia by placing an  Stampin' Up! Order this is a great time to shop 

Stampin' Up! Store here It's simple  - one free Sale-A-Bration product  for every $90 you spend (before shipping & handling).( AUD Only )

leave me your name and address and I will send you a little thank you for helping me get to my goal...

Thanks and happy shopping Teresa 

Classes start back on the Thursday 5th Feb please book to save your seat call me 0409 533 925 for more info.
Have a great night Happy Stamping  Teresa 

No comments: