Friday, December 26, 2014

Mini Treat Bag

Day 4 Sneak Peek Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die
 
This is so much fun to make. Let your imagination fill your treat bag for any occasion...
The products I use can be purchased from my Online  Stampin' Up! Store here as from the 6th January 2015

Need to pick up your new Catalogues then....

Save the Date for upcoming Occasions & Sale-A-Bration  Launch Party
Saturday 10th January
Time 1p - 3pm
Place My Home
call me for more info 0409533925

Check out My Online Stampin' Up! Store here
For
 Weekly Deals
New Arrivals
and all your Cardstock, inks, Stamps and so much more.
Australia Only

Classes Start Back On Thursday 8th January 2015
Classes at my home Warragul Victoria All Welcome  so please call to save your seat
0409533925
Three Times
10am-12 Noon
1pm- 3pm
7pm-9pm

Happy Stamping Teresa
 

No comments: