Saturday, December 27, 2014

Lotus Blossom SAB Sneak Peek

Day 5 Sneak Peek
Sale-A-Bration Starts 6th January 2015
If you love two step stamping you will love this FREE Stamp Set that's coming soon in SAB
One FREE Product for every $90 AUD you Spend (before shipping & handling).
 
Looking forward to helping you get the most enjoyment and use out of your Stampin' Up! Products.
 
You can order anywhere in Australia and it will be delived to your front door.
Join my On Line Stampin' Up! Store here Sign in or Create your Account.
 
If you like an Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue text me your name and Address phone number on 0409 533 925 or email me at tbrown@dcsi.net.au or call in at my Launch Party on Saturday 10th January  1pm to 3pm and I will be happy to help you.
 
 
 
 
 
enjoy your day Happy Stamping Teresa

No comments: