Friday, April 4, 2014

Stampin' write Markers Water Colouring

This Month
 I be sharing more cards with you using Stampin' write Markers, Inks, Blender Pen, and some little tips along the way this is an up coming class so if you like to join in please book This is a special class ON HOW TO WATER COLOUR date Thursday 8th May 10am to 2pm. Will need to bring some Markers and a blender pen with you. Cost $20


Stamp set Secret Garden, Water Colour Paper, Black Staz On Ink


Using Wisteria Wonder stampin' write marker and a blender pen
Stamp out 3 flowers in Staz On Ink

TIP:- Did you know you can have any colour pearls?
I will show you how. First mix a small amount of
 crystal effects and I have used Staz On Refill
Mix together and use a paint brush and brush over the
Pearls use tweezers  to hold pearls
 

Wow I hadn't used Staz On  before I have use basic black but
love the colour - when dry you can keep adding colour to make
 them darker.

Wow I am happy with my pearl.  Using your big shot
And your Top Note Die, Water Colour Paper, Sponge
with So Saffron Ink then add a little Wisteria wonder ink

When happy with your flowers add a little White Gel Pen
 in middle of the flower as in the photo above

 

sing the Stamp set Sassy Salutations Staz On Ink and
Happy Birthday Stamp

Tip:- I just love using my Simply Scored scoring Tool to use as
a background. so  have score every 1" then turn and scored
every 1/2 '

Then Sponge with the So Saffron Ink as in the photo above
I really love this its very simply but looks very affective.
Then snail to card Very Vanilla Card


Using the Peaceful Petal Stamp Set, Stamp out 5 leaves in
 Crumb Cake Ink cut them out them sponge with so saffron
 and Crumb Cake.
Using White Baker's Twine run through so saffron ink.
wrap around your top note then place over Scored background
as in the photo above


Tip:- To Add Pearls Use Mini Glue Dots and 5 pearls to make
circle to go in the centre of the flower

Use Dimensionals to put together as above or as you like

 

A little close up of the Pearls
If your not sure how to do this join me at my class
I would love to share the art of water colouring

I hope you enjoy  Happy Stamping Teresa

 

No comments: