Friday, March 1, 2013

Salt Lake City 2013 Grand Vacation in Utah

I would like to thank all my amazing customers, friends and family and my fantastic team Stamping on the run for all your support as I worked towards achieving the Stampin' Up! Grand Vacation in Utah!!! A Special thanks to all that traveled my journey with me, a big thank you I wish you were all coming with me.
Love Teresa

This has been so amazing and this year I am taking my sister Brenda with me.  We will also be attending the 25th Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City.

Just need to work out my swaps!!!

Its always nice to do what you love and love what you do.... Do You?

Thanks for stopping by Teresa xxxx

2 comments:

JenniferD said...

Congratulations on attaining this wonderful goal! Hope you have lots of fun there!

stgeorgebestwesternUT said...

Work can become stressful and so going on a vacation is a nice way to unwind. But are you having a hard time choosing a vacation destination? Do you have many target vacation spots on your list? Well, if you are a person who loves the outdoors, then perhaps a Utah vacation is the right choice for you.

Saint George Utah Vacation