Friday, December 16, 2011

Time passes quickly

Hi all,
I can not believe I haven't been on here since the 17th of Aug that was just before my daughter Stacey Wedding in QLD. Stacey and Micks wedding was so beautiful and like most Mum's I needed the tissues.
After the flight home, I was working so hard was a little tired and ended up in hospital with Pneumonia this took a lot out of me, but new I still hat to get things done for the Stampin' Up!cancer fundraiser I was running on the 16th Oct my sister come down to help me and we were ready to go.

That morning my Mum rang to tell us Dad had past away we still got throw our day with the love and help of friends.
I am still in QLD in Hervey Bay as I decided to stay and help Mum. I will be away until 2nd week in January.

Mum is going to come back with me and visit friends, family and grand children mum hasn't meet yet due to looking after Dad for such a long time.

Keep an eye out for up coming Stampin' Up! classes with me and seek peek soon...
I am also taking bookings for February 2012 for anyone that would like to come along to Stampin' Up! card classes, scrapbooking or off the page projects and technique classes if you keep an eye on my Stampin' Up! Site http://teresabrownstamping.stampinup.net I will be putting up Dates and times that I will be running them all classes will be at the Daizies at 3331 Korumburra Road Warragul (6K out of warragul)You can buy great morning or afternoon tea or even stay for lunch.

Hope to see you in one of my classes or workshops phone to book in 0409533925

Happy Stamping Teresa x x

2 comments:

JenniferD said...

Good to see you up and running again. Cann't wait for the next class!!!

JenniferD said...

Good to see you up and running again. Cann't wait for the next class!!!