Distressing Essential 118762
In the new 2010-2011 idea book & catalogue
Includes tools that make it easier than ever for you to create a distressed, vintage appearance on your projects includes the following tools
- Sanding block and emery board for distressing Designer Series Paper or smoothing the edges of paper that has been adhered to chipboard
- Precision files for sanding intricate die cuts and sanding in tight areas
- Blendable vintage ink and stamp for creating and aged appearance.
- Tea Stain
- Navy Inks
- Because vintage Ink contains alcohol they are not recommended for scrapbooking.
- In your kit you will also receive a plain stamp. Dab ink pad on stamp and rub it over paper, you can also blend the ink with water after applying them to your stamp or project for an aged look. Have fun Talk soon Teresa