Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sneak Peek Occasions & Sale A Bration

Happy Christmas
Today is a special time of year, filled with peace, love and happiness its a time to be with friends and family. May the peace of Christmas bless your home and bring you peace in the New Year.

                         Happy Christmas Teresa xx

Day 2 Sale A Bration Starts 6 January - 31 March 2015

Hello Life Project Kit Sneak Peek from Occasions Catalogue
you can purchased this beautiful kit as from the 6th January 2015
I do love my girls Louise, Melissa & Stacey.

Save the Date for my upcoming  Sale- A- Bration Party
Sat 10 January 2015 Starts 1pm
Call me to find out more 0409533925

Check out my Stampin' Up! Site for up coming Classes or you can Host your own Party
and I will bring what you need talk soon Teresa To shop click Here

I hope you all had a very happy Christmas Day see you tomorrow
Happy Stamping Teresa x x
 

No comments: