Sunday, September 28, 2014

Parcel card class

Parcel Card Class Thursday  2nd October 2014

Please book into all classes so you don't miss out  limited seating

Morning Class 10am to 12 noon Book out
Afternoon Class 1pm to 3pm have 2 seats left
Night Class 7pm to 9pm 4 seats left



I love this card and a big thank you to my good friend  Jenny for sharing the template with me.
Call me to book in 0409533925

If you can not attend a class but would like to join in making this card you can host a workshop for you and your friends  I would love to come and share the art of stamping and making this beautiful Parcel card.
(different Card stock used in classes)

If you need any Stampin' Up! Goodies  take a look at my Online shop 24/7
Take a look at Weekly deals Here New great deals every Wednesday



thanks for being here  enjoy your day
Happy Stamping Teresa


No comments: