Friday, June 6, 2014

Project Life

Stampin' Up! Project Life now also Digital.
week 1 The best things in Life are Things

At the Stampin' Up! Convention Sara Douglass shared Project Life. I can see this being quick but a lot of fun. I loved what Sara shared with us and one of our make &Takes was an  6" x 8" Project Life Photo Pocket Page so yesterday I had a play. I have been scrapbooking for over 15 years and some time think it would be nice to put some books together in a shorter time. I can see this being a wonderful class or workshop for all those that love memory keeping but don't have a lot of time project Life looks great and is so quick and easy and as Sara was saying your children would love it to. I know my Granddaughter Bella will love to sit down and do this with me.

I just love the way Stampin' Up! has partnered with Becky Higgins  to bring the real deal- authentic Project Life products, now in exclusive Stampin' Up! colours and designs. It's super simple, totally affordable way to get your photos into albums: just slip your photos into Photo Pocket Page and add designed cards. It's a back-to-basics approach to documenting your life.
Me & Sara


Some make and Take
So excited to have a pocket to work with I had this beautiful photo of my daughter Stacey and used Washi Tape also the Project Life Card from our make and take packet and as the card is the best things in life aren't things.
so for me I would look at the card and think to myself what dose that saying mean to me or to the photo I am going to use.
The best things in life aren't things, so to my understanding it would be what is the best thing in THIS LIFE?

There are so many different aspects and views on this matter. Some say "God" Some say "Family" Some Say "Abundance"
with passion we feel able to be whatever we want to be, and do whatever we want to do and enjoy life with passion. Sometimes you can't see or hear them but you know they're there and when you discover them, you know that's all there really is :)

A Loved one smile (Like this big smile Stacey has love it.
A Baby's laugh
A Sun rise
Falling in Love
Sweet Dreams
Friend
Family
The Beach
Giggling
A long distance Phone call from Mum xx
A hot shower
Getting Mail
Hearing your favourite song on the radio
Get out of bed every morning and being thankful for your day

All these things can be one of the best things in life, providing we stop long enough to enjoy them.

Stampin' Up! Project Life now also Digital
The first release of Stampin' Up! Project Life products are available as digital down loads!
The down loads  match traditional Project Life Products and for those who use Stampin' Up! My Digital studio  (MDS)
digital software or other digital scrapbooking you'll find them compatible with those programs.
Just print and start adding these awesome images into your Project Life Scrapbooking.
Free Trial to MDS

The first PL x SU Kit will be able for order on the 10 June

To shop for any Stampin' Up! products Shop Here

enjoy Happy Stamping Teresa


 

No comments: