Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spiral Flower Originals Die

Make your Spiral Flower pop down.
 
I Just love using this Spiral Flower Originals Die.
Coming up with these beautiful Book Mark Cards so I have decided to share with you what I have done. So many ladies have ask me how did you do that and really its not hard when you know how.
 
I am sitting here today sharing this just got out of bed yes its in the afternoon and I spent most of the last 2 days in bed have put my back out but was up yesterday in morning for few hours then back to bed. I was making my bed Tuesday around 11.30 and woops my back went out. I want tell you what I said, went and had treatment on it yesterday but still can not bend so I can not do my Massage this week or my Thursday Card Class just resting its not like me to do as I'm told but have so much coming up I better to get better lol. So I siting having a cupper and was thinking maybe I can put something onto my blog if I don't sit to long it just to hard not to be doing anything.
 
This is one of my swaps I have made for this year Convention coming up in May.
 
 

Big Shot & Spiral Flower Die

I have used Baked Brown Sugar and Very Vanilla Card Stock

So which every colour you like to see more place on top and run through the big shot

Roll Up to make your flower

Then let go so it unwinds a bit

move platform 1 & 2 and then place a standard cutting plate on the platform then standard cutting plate and run through big shot

Know its nice and flat as you can see I had very vanilla on top in this one

I Had bake brown sugar on top in this one


You need to place a Stampin Dimensionals  look at the photo above and below to help you see where to place your dimensionals


 

 

Keep making as many as you want


To make the book mark cut you card at 15cm x 10cm fold in half

and place into our new Scallop Tag Topper Punch make sure you punch down hard to go through two pieces of card

wow don't you love it

Using one of my favourites Stamp Sets the Gorgeous Grunge and matching  ink onto the card
then stamp out Sending good Thoughts your way from the Perfect Pennants Stamp set
using the matching Banner  Framelits  Die run through big shot use a Dimensionals under words and flower

Colour on Colour


Open Up and stamp and cut card 7cm x 4cm snail in as photo above

Shop here  enjoy Happy Stamping Teresa

 

1 comment:

Wendy Reed said...

Awesome book mark. Love the flower. Thanks for sharing.