Friday, March 7, 2014

Hardwood And Lovely as a Tree Stamp sets

Autumn Four Season
This was meant to be added to my four Season and I have run out of time, so I have added it here on my blog for you I really think Trees and Autumn go hand in hand and you could use any colour when making this card.

This Hardwood Stamp set and one of my favourites Lovely as a Tree.


1 Place the size Circle you like to use to stamp on then run it
through the big shot

2 Ink Up your Hardwood Stamp with the Ink colour you like
 I have used Early Espresso. Then place your whisper white card
over the big back ground stamp
 

It will look like this

Stamp out the Lovely as a tree stamp onto your circle and
sponge  using craft whisper white and keep adding until
you get the look you wont then add to the outside top and bottom
basic grey or Smokey slat  to get the look you want. Draw in a fence
using basic grey marker and highlight across top and down right side
of the fence poles using the White Stampin Chalk Marker
Stamp out a word I used the thinking of you from the Peaceful Petals
stamp set.

Then add some sponging over the Hardwood back ground stamp
I used as small amount of basic grey and Crumb cake and
Early Espresso inks

Snail all elements  to card  and add some Trim to give it that earthy feel.

enjoy  my Four Season Link at top of page
thanks for stopping buy Happy Stamping
Teresa
 

No comments: