Thursday, February 13, 2014

MDS Scrapbooking


Working with photo are a lot of fun.
Today I like to share with you that one layout can look good with different people
so in the top photo I have my daughter Louise and her partner Steve.
Bring in a Black and White Photo as the main focus and two smaller colour photos.
I love the way the photos tell the story



In this second photo I have two of my Granddaughters Both belong to Louise and Steve
Emily & Bella. This time I used all Colour Photos MDS really makes it easy to save your love ones photos
I just love the way Bella is looking up at Emily they really are sister for ever.

Enjoy Happy scrapping with MDS  Teresa

My Digital Studio FREE Trail Click Here



 

1 comment:

Brenda Fry said...

Love this Page. It's a simple Beautiful Design x Bren