Wednesday, February 12, 2014

This and That Recipe Book

For Christmas last year I made my Daughter Stacey a This and That Recipe Book.
I was out shopping with my Mum in QLD and we went into a $2 shop and I pick up Christmas Recipe cards when I got back I made this up for Stacey adding Recipe and photos I had a lot of fun and Stacey love it as she loves to cook.
 
 
 
 
 
Cards from$2 shop

The Stampin' Up! Hexagon Punch 130919 $27.95
Epic Day This and That Book 131268 $18.95

I printed some photo on Stampin' Up Crumb Cake Card stock and used Decorative label punch 120907 429.95 around photos & the Hexagon punch

Added Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers 131271 $8.95

more sticker and Recipe

And a Christmas card

More Recipe and photos to my book was done..

Check out Retro This and That Journal and accessories in our occasion catalogue
Contact me today if you like to join in on a Retro This and That Book
 more info when you call 0409533925
(Warragul and surrounding areas Vic)

 

No comments: