Saturday, February 1, 2014

Published Work- Modern Madley Class

Thank you to all my crafty Friends that text me to let me know my card was Publish in Australian Simply Cards in the Readers' Gallery Page 12 - ISSUE 64
Last year so many of you attend my Modern Medley classes
classes where held in Bairnsdale, Warragul, Sam Remo
If you like to book this for you and your friends call me.
0409 533 925
 

 
Love this side step card....


Modern  Medley Class This is one of the card we are doing in my
upcoming Modern Medley Class In Warragul
Date Saturday 22 March Class One
( Class two you book in from class one)
Time 10am - 3pm
Place - mine (details given at time of booking)
Cost $40

In Kit
 One pack Modern Medley DSP  ( 126926 - $18.95)
 Black Card stock
 Very Vanilla
the use of all stamps, ink, and dies and all you need to do your cards
 
Next post sneak peeks of more cards that will
 be made in class one & Two
call me to book in 0409 533 925
 






enjoy happy stamping Teresa
 



 
 

 
 


 

No comments: