Monday, July 2, 2012

Join My Team

Join My Team for $169.00

I would like to welcome my newest team members. Welcome to stamping on the run team
Kerry Sands
Patricaia Tuley
Sue Bannister
Meridith Gardiner-Borthwick
Julie Ingwesen
Tanya Heaney

Do you live in a small townwhere there is no craft shop or very little Supplies?
Do you find it hard to purchase Stamping papercrafts and scrapbooking Products?

Why not join our Stampin' Up! team order your products direct from the company to your door & enjoy 20% discount on all your orders.

Enjoy the business Opptunity, workshop,classesand so much more New Catalogue being released in September.

For more information PH 0356236881 or 0409533925
email tbrown@dcsi.net.au
or join up today on my Stampin Up Site  http://teresabrownstamping.stampiup.net/  then go to the join now.

Glynece sharing her swap with two of our new team members
Kerry & Patricia
 Would love YOU to join our team
Happy Stamping Teresa x








No comments: