Sunday, June 10, 2012

Convention Updates Grand Vaction

More updates

Convention Next Year 23-25 May in Brisbane Yes My Mum lives in QLD and its her 80th Birthday and I now how she loves convention this would make a great Birthday Gift... and her 2nd time of joining us at Convention...


Incentive trip is now the Grand Vacation and next year Grand Vaction is .............................UTAH...............................................

Oh Boy UTAH how I would love the oppatunty to go. Never been out of Australia.
I can see -I will have to work hard- this year with workshop, classes and new team members.
We also have the option of atteding US Convention pri to the trip lets party..........if we like
WOW can you imagine the US Convention so much bigger so many more Demonstators WOW!!!!!
and the best thing is ....is anyone can earn this trip from the 1st April 2012 to the 31 March 2013 this is the time you have to qualify by...........So my stamping friends if you would like to help me get there by booking a workshop, attending a class placing email orders or joining my team maybe YOU will be with me..............
UTAH Grand Vacation 21st-26th July 2013

In face I am not sure if I have shared with you just how woundul Stampin' Up! trips are? You get treated like royalty, spoilt rotten for the whole trip, there are adventures to secret destinations, lavish meals and parties, heaps of time to relax  (when your sleeping at night lol),time spent with Shelli who is one of the most inspiring people that I know, gifts, surprises and heaps of fun (for you and your partner).
This trip is about more than the destination - it is the total experience! We all know how much effort Shelli and team place into catalogues and products well for the duration of the holiday - that is the type of effort that is invested in you.

The amazing thing is that you all have the opportunity to go to UTAH. I want to go and amworking out how to make the Grand Holiday my reality. And something that would make it more special for me would be to share my hoilday with my downline team.

I want to help make UTAH your reality too. So if you even have an inkling that you would like a holiday of a lifetime with sister in stamping i wont you to contact me today-ring, email, text or send a smoke signal... Whatever you need to do to let me know that you have a goal of Grand Holiday, I want to hear from YOU!

We are allowed to attend the US convention which marks the 25th anniversary of convention- Know can you imagine how much of a celebration that is going to be? PARTY!!!

So for us Aussies and Kiwis this will be the Grand Vacation that you won't want to miss.

Now its about the destintion, the celebration and the inspiration!

Someone asked me at Convention. "How can I make it happen Teresa?
To find out more call me today. I want to help as many of you as possible to go to UTAH with me.
Remember I am here to help.
Happy Stamping Teresa x x

No comments: