Tuesday, March 6, 2012

April Swaps Scrapbook layout


Swaps 6" X 6" scrapbook layout




As I have invited my down line team and some sister stampers to join me in a 6" x 6" scrapbook layout starting on the 1st April you would of received an email with a template to give you some idea I have done two different layout but both work with the template.







If you are on my team or a sister stamper that would like to take part please Email me and I will send you the template and add you to the list.
tbrown@dcsi.net.au would like 10 in this swap this way you will get back 10 different ones back






SWAP AND HAVE FUN














You would do your page with no photo on it as in the photo so if we had 10 in the swap you would make 10 the same to send to 10 different
people. If you take part you will recive an email from me with a list of name and address
so you can send your layout out.
And you will recive 10 diffrent layouts back


















This is the template to be used in the swap
1.This is one 6'x6' layout
2.You can only use all current Stampin' Up! Product
3.From mini or idea book & Catalogue
4.If you wont to participate Send me an email with Name,Address,Phone before the
1st April 2012
5.Will be shown on my Blog
6.Will need to be sent out to all participant on time
7.You will receive more info
8.Template to help you get some idea how to set up your layout
9Have fun make it a Wow
10Looking forward to hearing from you and can not wait to see what you come up with

Happy Stamping Teresa



1 comment:

Stamping Shanni said...

These are terrific Teresa - I love the Remember When layout - gorgeous!
Stamping Shanni