Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Join My Team




Join the In Crowd and get FREE In Colors!

There's no better time to join as a Stampin'Up! Demonstrator!


Join Stampin'Up! from now until 15th October and get a complete set of In Colors-that's

Classic Stampin' Pads,Stampin' Write Markers, and an assortment of card stock-completely FREE along with your demonstrator Starter Kit has over$415 worth of stamping and business supplies and is always a great deal at only $289. Add the value of the FREE IN COLORS $84.90 and there is no better time to become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
Talk to me today to learn more about this exciting offer! Phone 0356236881 or send me an email to tbrown@dcsi.net.au or go to my Stampin' Up! Site
If you are considering the opportunity to love what you do and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator then I would love to welcome yo into my Team Stamping on the run
We are made up of a variety of demonstrator every thing from hobbyist's to those who are climbing the Stampin' Up Career ladder.
I love what I do and will lead the way but but I am not kind of leader who will try and pressure you to do more than you are happy or comfortable doing-What ever your Stampin' Up! Goals,
whether to found your own Stamping habit or to build yourself a successful stamping business
I would love to help you achieve them.
All you have to do is ask!
Have a great day thanks for stopping buy
Happy Stamping Teresa




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, it suppose to be in 3D, can I download and watch? will it show normally?