Friday, April 9, 2010

Colour Renovation

Its time for a colour Renovation!
Wow Stampin' Up! is undergoing a colour Renovation, very exciting time.I Just love the new fresh look of the colour.

So here are the Found Farewell colours that are going to retired in August 2010.
Even through the changes won't happen for 5 months, I thought I would let you know so that you can start to stock up so you don't miss out.
I personally would start purchasing the reinkers now rather than wait, I think it will be a case of while stock last as we get towards August. Dont forget your cardstock too if you love the farewell colours.

You can email to purchase your colours- tbrown@dcsi.net.au
Wow this is very exciting as this is the New Colour Collections that will be available in September 2010. As you can see we will be having some new core colours, and we'll also see some of the past incolours bought back yip pee
what can I say I just love the new Collection and I think the Neutrals & Regals will become my favourites to work with -But sorry I can also see myself working with them all.
Please let me know your thoughts on the exciting changes. As Stampin' Up! lets me know more I will let you know.
Happy Stamping
Teresa x x

No comments: