Thursday, April 1, 2010

Big Shot autumn-winter mini catalogue

Welcome to my blog


This big shot die- cutting machine is just the best to use along with numerous dies!
This is the product you've been wanting, and and I can certainly understand why as I have been playing with it all week doing lots of diffrent cards scrapbook pages and more. Some of the cards I have put together this week there no stoping I just wont to keep palying so much fun.
For this card I have used one of the new in color Rich Razzleberry card Stock and Ribbon and the die cut Stampin' Up! Top Note on whisper white card stock then perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder on the bottom of the card one of the new punches Extra- Large Two-Step Bird in close to cocoa H/Set Sweet little sentiments uni-ball Signo Gel Pen
The new punch
Punches out the bird the wing and the leaves all at one time Hoe COOl is that love it
In the card below I have used the new in color Melon Mambo card stock basic black for the new bird punch the movers & shapers to cut out the card. This is a great it has a movable piece and I used the Curly Label die cuts and score your card in an instant! Place your magnetic movable piece on the magnetic side of the die to cut a window in the front of your card as I have this is just a bit bigger than the punch so I stamp out the words from the curly label punch bundle in Melon Mambo ink and punch out. Place it through the die cut window it looks great.
also added the perfect polka dots to the bottom of my card and some Whisper white Grosgrain Ribbon across to finish it off Using the Manhattan Flower love this embossing Folder
How exciting the new autumu - winter mini catalogue is full of amazing new products
The BIG SHOT Newstyle punches 3 new in colors and more If you can't make it to one of my workshop or classes and you don't have an existing Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, give me a call and I"d be happy to pop a copy of the mini in the mail to you..
Email me today tbrown@dcsi.net.au
to see the autumn-winter mini catalogue
have fun stampings

No comments: