Monday, June 1, 2009

Celebrate

Hi All
Convention 2009 it all starts with staying up at night making swaps so these are the swaps I shard at Convention. Fresh Cut Stamp set

Three Little Words Stamp Set


Good Friends Stamp Set
Flight of the Butterfly Stamp SetFifth Avenue Floral Stamp SetFirst Day at Canberra checking out the Convention Centre

Other also having a look around


First Day Check-in what wonderful bags we got this year free stamps and great friendsBrenda and Pam
Sitting waiting for our class to start Effective Recruiting Techniques Shelli and myselfIts wonderful to think that Shelli is all way happy to have her photo taken with us
This is a great photo of my Up line Jacinta, Shelli and myself

Rebeca from NZ My Auntie Bet also join us this year doesn't this look great CELEBRATE
Demonstrator Presenters This year were Ngaire Anderson, Makeesha Bly Alison Charlton Michelle Habib, Sarah Klass,Marelle Taylor Nicole Tidbold, some of the projects that were shared with us.







One of many of the wonderful Display board wonderful ideas
Dave Bauge myself and Shannon West This was a great moment for me 16th Top Demonstrator

No comments: