Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Keesh Challenge

Inkspirations Sketck challenge # 5
I have been working on Easter workshop this week and with the carathon its been a very full week. Today Iput some time away for me to check out the challengs this is what I call my time to just sit and have a play. I really love this challenge
I love using card on top of card so this works really well for me.
I have used the A GOOD EGG Stamp Set Bravo Burgundy,Pretty in Pink, Sage Shadow, Scallop Circle 1-3/8 circle & Word Window punches Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon.

As you can see I was having so much fun I just hat to do one more.
The Stamp Set in this one is Like It a Latte Card stock was Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, whisper white, Scallop Circle 1-3/8 Circle Punches Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

If you would like to see more or would like to join in Click on Keesh site below have fun.http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/index.php/category/cards/

No comments: