Monday, January 12, 2009

I could go on and show you more and more Photo but I think I'll wait until I scrapbook them.


Present time: This was a WOW for Krystal a Pool and today being 38 I bet the family are making good use of it. Krystal gift from Louise Steve Emily and Annabella.
Louise Annabella Steve Emily on Christmas Day
The Chocolate Tree Still eating them.


Annabella enjoying her Lunch
Jake and I doing the Boom Boom He was waiting for the BANG!


Christmas is all ways a special time to be with the ones you love
I would of love to have been able to catch up with Mum and Dad and the rest of my family but hope to this year. Christmas lunch, I enjoy cooking for my family this year its sometime hard to get us all together but this year was our year Stacey and Mick were down from Townsville QLD Louise Steve Emily and Annabella Melissa Krystal and Jake are from here and my partner Paul I Just love this photo of me and my three girls Melissa Louise me Stacey Annabella couldn't wait to show her Nan what Santa brought herLouise joining Annabella for afternoon tea
Emily having fun making choc truffles for Christmas

No comments: