Saturday, November 8, 2008

Melb

Hi to all you wonderful stampers

Yesterday was Melbourne,Victoria Regional Seminar


This was a very exciting day for a lot of new Demonstrator I had invited some new demonstrators along for the day.


Some of us didn't receive our stamping projects but we did not mind as we talk and still shared some great ideas looked at our swaps and had fun. It is also a great day to listen to other present there wows all the presenters spend time working out what they would love to share.

I was one of the presenters this year.

I really wonted all demonstrator to now that all dreams are possible you just have to aim for i


I was showing what we all received from Palms Cove yes the gifts that stampin Up! generously gave to us all and I had lots of fun showing you all .

But really there Is so much more you get from a incentive Trip .

You get to talk and spend quality time with Shelli and her husband Sterling and Aaron and his wife Karen and other Demonstrator and share our Passion for stamping.


Sine I have started Stampin Up! I am so grateful to all the lovely friends I have made.

I Still remember Danial inviting me to my First Stampin Up workshop she was having.

I wonted to join Up right their and new this was something I could share with others


Danial and I spent a lot of time together scrapbooking, and we also have spent a lot of long nights stamping and I thank Danial of thinking of me and inviting me.


The thing is you never now who is out their like me and you that would love to share the art of stamping.


I also have the best wonderful downline that I would do anything for them to help them build their Stampin Up business

As a team we all try to get together and spend the hole day sharing ideas Swaps and lots more.

I always love team days as I don't get to spend time with all of the girls as much as I wold love to we all live in so many different places but just a phone call away, we are all very busy ladies juggling our lives around so many things but all share the passion of stamping and loving what we do and sharing what we love.


As one of the gifts we receive from Palms cove was this wonderful DVD of WOWS I decided that since I got back from palms cove I have been sharing these wonderful techniques with hostesses and was getting so many wows that I wonted to share with you all at Melb

No comments: