Saturday, October 11, 2008






I love to scrapbook and share ideas with you all, So here is some more layout I have done.
I love to use a two step stamp and the Blossoms Abound stamp is is just great to use with the stampin' write markers as you can see I don't have any photos on this layout as when I do a workshop this is what you and your guest will do and then, when they get home they will have more time to find the right photos for their layout. I find this work really great for me as your guest done have to worry about trying to find a photo when thay haven yet seen what their going to make.
If you would like me to come and do a scrapbook layout with you and your friends send me a email tbrown@dcsi.net.au
This layout with my daughter Stacey and my two Grandaughter Emily and Krystal Is a quick and easy layout the background is done with the Roughh Texture Jumbo Wheel and the stamp set is the Be Happy on page 51 of the Idea book & Catalogue I also used the Tag Punch, Circle punch, Square punch and the Crafters Tool Kit which I use the anywhere hole punch out of the kit I love the idea of beeing able to punch a hole where you need it.One of our new tools this year is the Crop-A-Dile and I love working with this but I still need my tool kit for the places the Crop- A-Dile wont go. Two great tools to have at home.
My Next Layout is of my newes Grandaughter Annabella on this layout I have used Poka Dots & Paisly stamp set you can find on page 46 also have used the Round Tab Punch Word Window Punch on the U I used the Kissing technique So I hope this give you the bug to start stamping on your Layouts and have fun. Happy Stamping Teresa

No comments: