Saturday, June 13, 2009

Whats Comming

Sneak peek This class will be running on 22nd July call me or send me a email if you would like to book in and have fun... Cheep Talk Stamp set


Hi all and thank you for stopping buy.




I feel like I been away for a long time.


Where dose time go?




I love to share with you all what I do and have been doing.


This week have been doing lots for weddings, scrap booking and cards as soon as I have finished I will share them on my blog.


Also I have a training day on the 20th June and have put together a wonderful bag and 32 cards or made out of simply scrappin sweet nothings pack this is such beautiful paper and the self adhesive die cut are great to work with throw in some punches and a bit of imagination and you can come up with some special classes. I will also share this after the 20th so keep in touch.

No comments: