Saturday, January 31, 2009

LOOKING BACK HEAD FORWARD

Hi All today is a walk down memory lane with the 2007-2008 Convention
I love this time of year its not long and the retried stamps set list will be hear in march
NEW idea book & Catalogue for 2009 -2010 will be hear in April and the 1st and 2nd May
2008-2009 Convention will be hear. This is something I would not miss. Time to meet and talk to Shelli, to talk and meet with other wonderful creative Demonstrator, the swap,the recognition
the WOWS and so much more I hope you enjoy looking back with me

Myself and my sister Brenda
all looking at how to use the Crop-A-Dile
Our room Christine one of my team having time out and a small drink well earned I mite addPalm cove incentive Trip recognitionthis is me up there 18th top Demonstrator I did Dream Big looking on taking note Wow workshop using rub onsmore wows


No comments: